Invisalign & Spark
Our doctors credentials are as Certified Diamond Elite Invisalign and Pinnacle Spark Providers.
If you have ever looked in the mirror and wished your smile was straighter but shuddered at the thought of braces, you might want to consider treatment with Invisalign or Spark. We will conduct an initial examination free of charge; this visit will be used to determine if you are a candidate for clear aligner treatment.
The Facts about Invisalign and Spark
- We use state-of-the-art 3D imaging technology to map your mouth.
- With your unique mapping, the doctor fine-tunes each and every aligner in your series to customize and optimize your treatment.
- We fit the aligners to your teeth which makes them invisible to others.
- Each aligner in the series moves your teeth slightly further, using consistent and gentle pressure.
- Aligners are the perfect choice for someone who doesn't want to put their life on hold for orthodontic treatment. While we recommend 20-22 hours of wear each day for best results, you can take aligners out to eat your favorite foods, give a presentation, or have a dental cleaning.
- No impressions: we use state-of-the-art 3D digital scanners to make yucky dental molds a thing of the past.
- You only visit the office every 10 weeks instead of 4 weeks for traditional braces.
What Makes Invisalign and Spark So Appealing?
The number one reason people request Invisalign and clear aligner treatment is that no one knows you are straightening your teeth unless you tell them. However, there are more reasons to choose Invisalign or Spark than just the stealthy treatment. Some other things our patients love about Aligner treatment include:
- They need to visit the office less — no wires means no adjustments.
- The aligners are removable making eating easier — no need to alter your diet of lifestyle.
- There are no metal elements — the clear plastic is less abrasive to the tissues of the mouth.